Regulation (EU) 2016/679
As of 25th May 2018, the new regulation on the protection of personal data - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - applies to all citizens of the European Union.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please visit our Contact Us page to contact us or write to us directly.
Please, read carefully this Policy before using our services.
It is important to know that:
• If you do not agree to process your Personal Information as described in the Policy, please do not provide it to us. The provision of Personal Data is voluntary, in order to use or access the Services of our Platform. Your possible refusal to provide the necessary Personal Data to use the services on our platform would be a refusal to use the relevant services or functionalities.
• In certain cases, your explicit consent to the processing of Personal Data may not be necessary if another legal basis is available, for example: compliance with the legal obligations of the Administrator; need for contract execution, etc.
• The control authority regarding the protection of Personal Data is: the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
The COMPANY or ADMINISTRATOR: Unimet Ltd., UIC 123026724, with registered office and address of management: Kazanlak 6100, 151 23rd Pehoten Shipcheski Polk” Blvd..
PERSONAL DATA: Any information relating to an individual who is identified or can be identified, directly or indirectly, by an identification number or by one or more specific features.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING: This is any action or set of actions that may be performed in relation to Personal Data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, storing, organizing, adjusting or modifying, restoring, consulting, using, disclosing or transmitting, distributing, updating or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying the data.
PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT: Any individual whose Personal Data is processed.
PLATFORM: Software or software modules running jointly owned by the Company that serve the site www.unimet.bg . The platform includes modules for:
• Ability to post reviews.
• Opportunity to ask questions.
II. PERSONAL DATA
1. Types of Personal Data Subjects, Categories of Processed Data, Targets of Processing, Storage Term
Depending on the way people use our Platform and the services they provide, they fall into several of the subdivisions listed below. Depending on them, the data of the Subjects is processed in separate Personal Data Registries, and for each of them the processing may include different categories of data, purposes and grounds, storage terms, protection measures, and so on.
The same person may fall into more than one of the listed entities simultaneously. For example, each Consumer-buyer is also a Visitor.
• A visitor is any person who loads a web page, part of the Platform, or visits various sections and pages (either by directly entering the browser's e-mail address or by referring to another web site or resource) on its web browser.
• Categories of data that can be processed: Online identifiers stored in local “cookies” in the visitor's device/browser; Location information specified by the visitor country/city data based on the IP address of the user device, an integral part of the information received from each web site; Information on actions performed by the subject in the Platform; Subject preferences on specific aspects and settings of the platform's functionality; Information about the type of browser/device used.
• Targets of processing: Provide basic and ancillary functions necessary for the correct and complete functioning of the Platform; Counting the Platform's attendance; Ensuring the necessary conditions for application of marketing platform services.
• Storage: Until the expiry date of each “cookie” (up to 1 year from the time it is recorded), the carrier of the relevant information or its deletion by the entity in whose device/browser it is stored.
• Legal basis for processing: Agreement with the Cookies Policy.
3. E-mail subscriber
• An e-mail subscriber is any Visitor who has subscribed to an automated e-mail newsletter on the Platform, for receiving emails containing commercial offers, and more. The e-mail newsletter is sent directly by the Administrator without the use of external mediation services.
• Data categories that can be processed: Names, E-mail Addresses, Location Details, Contact Phone, Subscriptions (e-mail newsletters) for which subscribers are subscribed (subscribe) - to receive emails of a different type of information from the Platform, commercial offers and more.
• Storage term: Up to 6 months after termination of the subscription by the subscriber or by the Administrator.
• Legal basis for processing: Agree to include in a list of recipients (subscribe to an e-mail newsletter).
III. Your rights
If we process your Personal Data, you have the following rights you can exercise by sending an application to the address of the Company quoted above or through the Contact Us page:
• Right to access your personal information: You have the right to receive confirmation from us whether personal data are processed for you and, if this is the case, access to personal data and information.
• Personal data rectification right: If you find that the personal data we process for you are inaccurate, you may require us to correct this personal data.
• The right to delete personal data (the right to be forgotten): In certain circumstances, for example when your personal data is processed illegally or you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of personal data is based on consent) and there is no reason to continue you may request the deletion of your personal information on our part.
• Data processing limitation right: In certain circumstances, such as if you have doubts about the accuracy of your personal data or have objected to our legitimate purpose for processing your personal data, you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data until a solution is found.
• Right to object to processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data, you have the right to object, for reasons of your specific situation, to such processing.
• Data portability right: If your personal data is processed by automatic means with your consent or in order to perform our contractual relations, you may request that we provide you with your personal data in a machine readable format for transferring to another data controller.
• Right to submit a complaint with a control body: You have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data by us in the relevant control body - the Personal Data Protection Commission or the court.
IN ALL THESE CASES, YOU MAY POSE THESE RIGHTS AS YOU COMPLETE THE CONTACT FORM.
IV. Provision of Personal Data to third parties
The Company does not provide data to third parties except in the following cases:
a. The provision described in the previous article, which is necessary for the purpose of concluding a contract between a Consumer-Buyer and a Merchant-Seller
b. If we have a legal obligation to disclose or share data;
c. If we have received consent from the relevant Data subject;
If a consumer-purchaser has made a payment and subsequently this payment is being investigated by a bank or payment institution or by a legal authority due to suspicion of a fraudulent or unrecognized payment or an investigation of misuse, the Administrator may provide data to the Consumer-buyer to the relevant bank or payment institution or a statutory body.
V. Data Security
For our part, we have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the protection of your Personal Data against unauthorized access or disclosure, accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration.
Information in electronic form is stored in protected data centers within the territory of the European Union. The data transfer between servers and the client/browser is encrypted via HTTPS.
When the Company stores IP addresses of data subjects, this is done in order to provide adequate assistance to users in different circumstances (for example, inappropriate purchases, purchase status reports, etc.). IP addresses are stored for up to 1 year (this period is consistent with the behavior of part of the platform's audience in terms of purchase frequency and other actions). IP addresses are not available to third parties under any circumstances other than the exceptions described.
EXPLANATION OF CERTAIN PROCESSES AND TECHNICAL STEPS
The site uses the following cookies:
__cfduid – key to online chatt in the site
__zlcmid – key to online chatt in the site
wplc_chat_status – key to online chatt in the site
_gat – analytic key for google analytics
_gid – analytic key for google analytics
_ga – analytic key for google analytics
fr – key from Facebook Like Box.
laravel_session –contains only a reference to a session stored on the web server. The user's browser does not store information and this cookie can only be used in the current session.
1. Any possible future changes to this Policy shall be posted on this page.